“No one learns as much about a subject as one who [teaches] it.”
― Peter F. Drucker•
Programs vary in length from two hours to two days, make use of up-to-date learning and development techniques and can be delivered at a client’s site in almost any type of space.
Additionally, I am a facilitator who has successfully facilitated strategic planning sessions, Go-to-Meeting Webinars, Group Coaching, Group Assessment Debriefs, and Off-Site Meetings.
Training/Facilitation Programs Include:
- A Certified, Expert Instructor
- Latest Thinking / Best Practice Programs
- Program Customization
- Programs ranging in length from two hours – two days
- A variety of delivery tools including mini-lectures, slideshows, videos, guided interactive discussions, small group work, workbooks (if appropriate), simulations, gaming, experiential learning, and webinars.
Some of our most requested programs are:
- Navigating Difficult Situations
- Handling Difficult People
- Assessment Debriefs
- Strategic Planning
- Group Coaching
- Team Building