Certifications, Education, Business ownership, and Experience make up Diane's Credentials.
Registered Corporate Coach (RCC), Leaders Coaching Leaders Coach (LCL) and facilitator; Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA) (DISC Certified); Certified Values Analyst (CPVA); Personal Talent and Skills Inventory (PTSI); Certified TriMetrix (CPTA), Certified Professional DNA Analyst (CPDA)
- Masters in Industrial Organizational Psychology
- BS in Psychology
Diane has coaching experience from 19 years in human resources and for the past six years in her own coaching business. Coaching clients include front line workers, managers, executives and CEOs. Industries include finance, consulting, hospitality, printing, medical, sales, education, media and the trades.
Current Business Ownership Includes:
- President Performance Strategies, Inc.
- Co-founder and Editor of Georgia Business Directory Network (GBDN)
- Co-owner Gerald Simmons & Associates
Previous Business Experience Includes:
- Co-founder of two of Atlanta’s longest operating and favorite restaurants: Provino’s and Scalini’s Italian Restaurants
- 19 Years in Human Resources working with and within the following industries: associations, education, executive recruiting, food and beverage, government agencies, hospitality, manufacturing, medicine, pest control, printing and retail.